Monday, January 28, 2013

Checkpoint Reached

Inactivity for over a year, nearly two. Radio silence, like we vanished off the face of the Earth.

We have all moved past our secondary level of education, causing us to lose interest in this blog as we got caught up in our lives. Personally, practically everything I have put down on this blog in the past I consider absolutely laughable. But that's a good sign. If you look back a few months and find yourself to be perfectly acceptable, it means you've stagnated and you're not growing as a person and learning new things.

I checked out a blog the other day. I found myself still logged in and that led to me checking out our blog again. I thought, "Let's give it another go". The three of us are so far apart, maybe this is a way of staying close.

That's enough sappiness for now. We're back.

No comments: