Monday, June 13, 2011

IELTS

Just came back from KL.

I took the IELTS test. http://www.ielts.org/default.aspx

It's basically this test that you take (maybe only foreigners i don't know) if you wish to enroll in colleges/universities in English speaking countries like England, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. You past the set mark, they feel that you can understand the eeenglish and that your eungland is powderful enough and you get in. Seriously guys, look at all the posts by me. Me only. I speak not for the other two. Do I frigging seem like I have terrible English? Test felt good. Speaking went better than expected but writing was pretty shitty.

I bought books.

Yeah, books. From BORDERS. The glorious bookstore chain that blessed Malaysia with its presence and stocks American books not found elsewhere locally. I bought lots. AT LEAST a dozen. Lee Child is the man.

I took a picture of Bobtimus Prime.

Not Optimus. His poopy cousin in 1 Utama which can't transform or talk. May upload photo. If it's there then it is. If not, too bad.

I watched Super 8.

It was nice. There's more than one alien in the movie. Bumblebee's in it. I swear it's the same '78 Camaro. Then there's that mysterious alien from the train wreck. He blablablaspoilerblablabla. Stay till the end, at the beginning of the credits, the amateur film that the kids made is shown. Pretty cool.

By the way, how can you go take the test if you're unwilling to even converse in English? WTF? How do you expect to pass? Are you crazy? Your English is like my Mandarin and it's up to you to find out how good that is.

No comments: