Monday, July 4, 2011

Convulated

The lack of visual stimulation in my recent posts bothers me immensely. Care to do anything about it? Nope, insufficient time.

Living in Malaysia, at an age where I still go to school and have friends of all types, at what point is something not worth saying? This blog was mine, created as a mixture of fun and serious talk. The serious talk has dried up. No hiding it.

I just feel so stifled. Everything I wanna write about, I can think of plenty of reasons not to. Think too much, and I'm out of time. Any potential rants are bottled up for the good of myself and people I know. I need to get out.

Actually I need to go finish up my Additional Math project but that's not so important. If I don't write this, the stifling feeling might, just might boil over.

VISUAL STIMULATION !

No comments: