Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rapture

It's been 2/3/4 months now?

I thought the world was going to end so I gave up on the blog.

No, seriously. Rapture and all that.

Rapture?

Some dude named Harold whatshisname Camping I think predicted that the world would end on the 21st of May in the year 2011 A.D. At the time of typing, it is 24th of May 2011. So all the dudes and dudettes, boys and boiettes(boy-ett-ss) that believed him and sat around waiting for the end must be lost. So must the man himself.

How would they have reacted? For the first three hours or so, they must have though that God may be running a bit late. By the 12th hour, or noon on the 21st, the persistent few may think that the whole world must be on the 21st for anything to happen. At midnight, some may have commited suicide : unable to await the end. The rest would be struggling to find an excuse.

Me? Chances are, I was fast asleep. Mentally giving the finger to Harold.

Sidebar start/Rapture could also mean the underwater city where the Bioshock and Bioshock 2 take place. Both were great games and I suggest you go buy them NAO. They're on sale on Steam at the moment. Buy it, play it and be amazed./Sidebar end

Actually I just don't feel like typing out stuff. I am on a roll now but if I pause for too long, there goes the whole post. It's not a job but it feels like a job.

Will post MOAR, not frequently.

No comments: