Sunday, March 27, 2011

Debugging

No post since.... January?

Need some brain debugging to do in order to sort myself out.

Plus less time on Internet means I am that much less 'in the know' thus less able to comment on stuffs and also spending more time on studies and related thingys therefore unable to properly phrase out blog posts.

FACT ( I SWEAR )

/In 1947, Grace Murray Hopper was working on the Harvard University Mark II Aiken Relay Calculator (a primitive computer).
On the 9th of September, 1947, when the machine was experiencing problems, an investigation showed that there was a moth trapped between the points of Relay #70, in Panel F.
The operators removed the moth and affixed it to the log.
The entry reads: "First actual case of bug being found."
The word went out that they had "debugged" the machine and the term "debugging a computer program" was born./



I forgot the source however. ( Just believe me godamit )



No comments: