Saturday, June 25, 2011

25/6/11

As you can tell from the title, I'm feeling very imaginative today.

I got a band score of 8 in IELTS!

9 for listening, 8 for reading, 7.5 for writing and speaking.

The maximum score is 9 by the way so my aural skills are impeccable. Reading's not bad either but I have excuses ready for the other two. I excel at free writing with ample time. Not 1 hour to write a social study essay and a summary. Plus, I wasn't really sure of the format. I was nervous during the speaking test. Enough said.

Thanks to my friend flooding 47 minutes of britney into my phone, I can only say that I still don't really like her music but it has got worse over the years. She's become so obsessed with synth and autotune that her songs have become very generic dance club music. She's lost it. Added to the fact that she actively lip syncs during performances nowadays, I think she's really past her prime.

I also would like to express my distaste for Twitter. #&^%*$(*&%@ There, I've explained myself.

No comments: